Latest Instagrams
Monday, October 10, 2016

Ethereal


Photograph me like one of your album covers.



I like to say this outfit is the epitome of my bougie (or boujee? either way, it's pronounced boo-jie) style. I joke with my friends that I was officially bougie because I owned a dress from Free People, but they assured me I was livin' this life far before I wore this dress. But, hey, it was a steal at $30. Whoever created the fashion faux-pas of shunning white past Labor Day never thought that panel dresses embroidery dresses would last past the summer heat. White dresses like these have enough details to stand on their own, but they can also be the base for other outfits. If weather and budget permit, I can definitely see this dress with a double-breasted coat à la Tommy Hilfiger and a newsboy cap.

As for my boots, I had been scouring the internet for a pair ever since I posted them on my Lust List #1. There's something about snake-printed boots that just make you look like an asshole when- and wherever you're walking around. Luckily, that's just the vibe I'm always goin' for.

Look out for a Halloween post very soon. I'm just trying to get into the spooky spirit until then.


No comments:

Post a Comment