Latest Instagrams
Friday, September 16, 2016

Holdin' On


It might be the middle of September, but this heat has me hanging on to my summer wardrobe. Living in the Land of Eternal Sunshine also means my wardrobe doesn't have to be compartmentalized into different seasons. (Do you really live in LA if you don't continuously remind people about it?) 

My social media feeds have been filled with photos of my favorite famous men, from Rami Malek to Harry Styles, rocking this print so I invited myself to the petal party. To ensure I didn't look like Lilo, I threw on my Sk8-His and this gold-handled leather bag for a bit more structure. I've also been getting into gold jewelry and chokers lately, so I accessorized with this layered crescent pendant necklace and mixed metals choker. September is the weirdest month because summer's dwindling down, but it doesn't happen as abruptly as tv shows and clothing ads make it seem. Luckily both designer and high-street brands are incorporating florals into their collections year-round...as if that's stopped me before.



No comments:

Post a Comment