Latest Instagrams
Monday, August 1, 2016

Girls Girls Girls

I just couldn't resist bringing some California vibes to Chicago this weekend.




I finally bit the bullet and bought a slip dress! I've been loving the blush color and I think it really shows the sheen of the slip. As for advice when picking out your own, I would definitely recommend trying on a slip or figuring out your true sizing so the chest area lays more in a heart shape. The one I'm wearing is just a size too big so it folds over a bit, but this is only the first of many I'll be collecting. The only downside to the more inexpensive slip dresses is that they crease easily (as you can see). 

As for the rest of the outfit, I wanted to channel a bit more of a skater vibe without being boring. I'm telling you now: ditch the Adidas Superstars and get yourself a pair of SK8-Hi's. Vans recently came out with new Sk8-Hi's with lighter soles and they're FREAKING. AWESOME. I recently broke mine in at Lollapalooza and they already fit like a glove. My graphic tee is from Brandy Melville and although I'm a walking cliché, I'm not mad because their tees are mad soft. To finish off my look, I just had to wear my SL 98s...and hey, they match the red on my shirt. 

What I'm Wearing:
ASOS slip dress | Brandy Melville tee | Vans Sk8-His lite | Saint Laurent SL 98s

No comments:

Post a Comment