Latest Instagrams
Saturday, July 2, 2016

Do It For the 'Gram | #OOTD



How long must someone wait before old photos are considered a "throwback" or can be archived? Regardless of your answer or how you gauge it, here are a few snaps from last month when I took a day trip up to LA to celebrate my birthday. (All walls in LA seem to be especially more photogenic than others.)

As you can tell I was really *~feelin' myself~* in this outfit. Skinny jeans won't be dead anytime soon, especially since menswear and skater vibes are taking over women's fashion, but it helps to add a little variety into the mix. I'm currently expanding my denim wardrobe and I love this pair of flares from Urban Outfitters since they give off the illusion that I have curves in the right places. To tie in all the mixed metals from my choker and bag, I wore this vintage suede jacket with gems and faux pearls stitched into the sleeves along with my mixed metals belt.

Hope everyone has a great fourth of July weekend. Don't forget to take a shot for every Instagram you see of girls on oversized pool floats or captions from Miley Cyrus' icon bop, Party in the USA! 

What I'm Wearing:
Saint Laurent sunglasses | Vintage jacket | Nasty Gal choker | ASOS belt | Urban Outfitters jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment