Latest Instagrams
Friday, July 8, 2016

Cheap Frills

If you think my highlight is strong, just wait until you see my resting bitch face.


My love for song puns and lace-up tops continue to carry on from season-to-season. Old habits die hard (see: RBF, lace-up detailing, A-line skirt, etc.), but instead of getting rid of them I'm just modifying them slightly.

I have been on the hunt for top with ruffle trim, but most of them seem to channel Captain Jack Sparrow more than anything. I love this one from Forever 21 because the blush color easily separates me from pirate cosplayers and the ruffles aren't over-the-top. Although I have been cutting back on shopping at fast-fashion stores, I couldn't pass this deal up. (Oh God, is this another habit of mine?) The same goes for my Topshop denim skirt because their A-line skirts are my jam. 

I found the furry cheetah-print pouch in the black hole that is my closet. To me, it's reminiscent of Fendi's furry baguette just without the price tag or brand name. I'm not sure how long I've been holding onto this purse, but it's old enough that my iPhone doesn't fit in it...or I'm so old because it was never meant to carry a cell phone. 

What I'm Wearing:
Forever 21 top | Topshop skirt | Halogen shoes | Glossier highlight (use my link to get 20% off)



No comments:

Post a Comment