Latest Instagrams
Friday, January 15, 2016

Lust List #1

I felt like creating a collection of images that have been inspiring my style lately along with some pieces I would love to add to my collection in the near future. Here are some of the images and pieces I've been eye-ing up recently.



All images were taken from tumblr

Relaxed, slim jeans: These have been described as "boy" jeans, but they're essentially relaxed denim. I've been looking for medium to high waisted pairs in lighter washes. I plan on wearing them with bodysuits to balance out the tightness and show off some of the big buckled belts I own.

Snake-skin printed booties: Again, I really need to spice up my current closet staples. I've gushed about the Lucky Brand 'Breah' bootie before and now they're in this awesome snake-skin print. Love them.

Sneakers: There is a Yeezy Boost 350 hole in my heart. Last month, my brother and I went on an adventure around LA getting raffle tickets for the Oxford tan pairs and left empty-handed. I really like the suede pair of Pumas because the color is relatively similar to the Yeezys and they're a subtle and far more accessible version of their Rihanna creepers. 

I also cannot wait for the A$AP ROCKY x Guess collab to come out. 

Hope you enjoyed this quick post. Check below to shop the products mentioned.



No comments:

Post a Comment