Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Broad/Broad



I always feel very productive when I'm just running around downtown. I finally got to go to the Broad which was well-worth the hour and a half stand-by line. The most educational moment of the day happened when I learned the correct pronunciation of "Broad" is like the other word for street as opposed to the Comedy Central series starring Abbi Jacobson and Ilana Glazer. The running joke of the day was I finally met a lovely woman with a bigger shoe size than mine! We posed for a photo together but she has this issue with people respecting her personal space so... 

This is has become my standard outfit recently, partly because I was very minimal with the amount of clothes I brought home for winter break. (Sound familiar?) Special shoutout to my brother for his magician phase however many years ago because I acquired more scarves while I was home.

No comments:

Post a Comment