Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Do It For the 'Gram | Weekend



I've been living out of a suitcase for the past two weeks. I took a trip to Chicago recently and haven't fully unpacked. Whenever I come home for a few day, I pack things I know I will wear everyday because 90% of the clothes in my closet are ones I haven't touched since my eclectic middle school days. The key to surviving this weekend is comfort, whether we're talking about food or outfits. I'm not trying to impress any of my family members during this glorified meal of a holiday. 

Everything I'm wearing is either sold out or cannot be found. As for my new favorite accessory, save yourself from getting screwed over by clothing shops and just go to your local craft store for bandanas.

No comments:

Post a Comment