Latest Instagrams
Sunday, November 29, 2015

Cyber Monday



On Friday I came down with a horrible 24-hour stomach flu so sadly (or thankfully?) I couldn't partake in the chaos that is Black Friday. Now I'll just have to shop from the comfort of my own bed...rough. If you're like me and you love a good discount any day of the year, I suggest signing up for UNiDAYS: it's a site that requires a .edu email and it offers discounts year 'round.


I've posted deals a few of my favorite stores/brands have this year. I suggest you check 'em out A$AP because some of them expire today...oops. Godspeed.


ASOS: 30% Off Entire Site with code 'BLESSED' 
H&M: Cyber Deals from 20% off purchase of $25, 30% off purchase of $50, and 40% off sale items
MAC Cosmetics: 25% off their line of Holiday kits!
Madewell: 25% Off Entire Purchase (including in-store) with code 'CALMDOWN'**Until Sunday
Mango: 30% Off Everything (including in-store) with code '5BLACKFRIDAY'**Until Sunday
Missguided: 30% Off Site-wide with code 'CYBER30'
NARS: 20% off in their boutiques and online
Need Supply Co.: 25% Off Site-wide until Tuesday with code 'CYBER25'
Opening Ceremony: 40% Off Sale and 20% off Everything with code 'closer'*
PacSun: 30% Off Site-wide
Reformation: 30% Off In-store and Site-wide off selected lines*
Søciety6: 20% off site-wide*
Tobi: 50% Off Site-wide with the code 'THANKFUL50'*
Topshop: No codes here, but selected lines are up to 50% off!

If your favorite shops aren't on here, I suggest following them on Twitter, Instagram or even Snapchat to find out their deals for tomorrow. While you're at it...give ya girl a follow ;-)
Instagram, Tumblr, Bloglovin'

*Updated Sunday afternoon








No comments:

Post a Comment