Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Do it For the 'Gram | Too Hot (Hot Damn)



Whenever it's sweltering hot, any form of pants or shorts are out of the question. I guess the only good thing about living in LA is prolonging my favorite summer trends, like off-the-shoulder pieces. (You can argue to wear them year 'round I guess.) I got a ton of use out of this dress during my vacation in Cancun and summer weddings. It could be worn everyday, especially since it's pretty breezy and the pom-pom detail adds a playful element. Today, I discovered that cotton bandanas are not only cute, but they can help you keep cool aka they help you slyly wipe away beads of sweat throughout the day.

What I'm Wearing: 
Glamorous (via Nasty Gal) dress | Bandana | Wildfox 'Dakota' Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment