Latest Instagrams
Friday, September 4, 2015

Bedroom & Dorm Inspiration

Source: theeverygirl via tumblr
Source: Lundin via tumblr
Source: weworewhat via tumblr
Source: tumblr
Whenever the new school year begins, I feel the need to purge and start new. The way I feel in the beginning of September is the way most feel in the first few days of the new year. On top of a new school year, I also transferred schools. I never really had a theme for my previous dorm and since this feels like a more permanent change, I've been inspired by tumblr to stop thinking every where I live is temporary and figure out what I want my living space to look and feel like. I'm done with the drab "minimalist" aesthetic. Goodbye marble-printed everything and hello palm trees! This might have been sparked by my new surroundings (or the fact that my marble laptop case was ruined just days after getting it) but I'm embracing it. Too much black and white makes a room feel sterile.

I can't wait to rummage through thrift shops and farmers markets for trinkets to put in my room, but for now here are some of my favorite things! Look out for a summer wrap-up post and actual photos of my living space real soon. Until then, follow me on tumblr.


No comments:

Post a Comment