Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Make Me Blush



I really wanted to dedicate a post to my favorite outfit from Lollapalooza a couple weeks back. This is my favorite for two reasons: this top is out of my comfort zone and it was inspired by one of my favorite bloggers of the moment, Rumi of Fashion Toast. Although we may not have the same body type, I can relate to the simplicity of her outfits and her love of a good staple item, like thick belts and denim cutoffs. (After all, how many different posts have these shorts been in?) Rumi's been adding mustard and blush in with her usual pieces, so I followed suit. I would wear this top more often, but the plunging neckline almost has me blushing.

What I'm Wearing:
H&M Top | Topshop Necklace | ASOS Belt | Wildfox Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment