Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June Favorites

Slightly overdue, but here are my favorites from the past month!

  • Free People Sunglasses: It's honestly very hard for me to find sunglasses that fit my face because of my non-existent bridge, so once I find a pair I stick to them for a while. I have yet to invest in a quality pair, but these Free People ones have been perfect for my most recent getaways. They look high quality, but I don't need to worry about breaking the bank if I lose them.
  • Jan Marini Physical Protectant SPF 45:  Sunscreen is critical year round, but for obvious reasons we stress about protecting our skin in the summer. This slightly-tinted sunscreen was a gift from my mom and I love it. It's not greasy at all and you only need a couple dabs of it on your face to stay covered. Although it is pricy for a face lotion, I would highly recommend investing in it. When dealing with cosmetics, you should invest in maintaining the skin you're in.
  • MAC's Brave lipstick and Whirl lip liner: Besides my Aquaphor lip balm, these products have been my go-to lip products. Whirl has been flying off the shelves since it was rumored to be Kylie Jenner's lip liner favorite, but I find it too be too brown to wear on its own. I like to layer Brave on top because its satin finish let's the liner show through its sheer pink color. 
MAC's Whirl lip pencil and Brave lipstick
  • Birkenstock Arizona Soft in Tan: I've been in love with my white leather Birkenstocks for a good year now, but they started to fall apart from my constant feet dragging. (Curse my flat feet.) I love these sandals too much, so I invested in this more neutral pair for this year. The soft Arizonas are easier to break in too because you don't need to break in leather straps.
  • New Girl (not pictured): My newest favorite is the show, New Girl. I used to watch it when it first came out, but I fell in love all over again after accidentally watching the entire first season in less than 24 hours. I'm sure why I stopped watching in the first place, but now I know I'm in too deep and I just wanna learn how to play True American.

Music Favorites
During June, I didn't have too many songs on my radar. It's probably since I'm just listening to my friends' Lollapalooza playlists and every summer I seem to obsessively listen to The Strokes. Here are some great songs like Roses by The Chainsmokers as well as some of my favorite songs by The Strokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment