Latest Instagrams
Saturday, April 18, 2015

Coachella Photo Diary


Bad Suns
Glass Animals
Duke Dumont
The Weeknd
FKA Twigs
Marina and the Diamonds
David Guetta

In case you weren't already annoyed by the amount of Coachella or Nochella posts on all your social media feeds, here's a glimpse of my Weekend One experience. Some of my favorite artists this year were Glass Animals, FKA Twigs, Marina and the Diamonds and Madeon. Thanks to the different parties throughout the weekend, Coachella has turned into a massive fashion show. Most festival trends like bellbottom pants and overly-fringe pieces can be hard to style after the weekend's over, so I decided to wear pieces I could incorporate into my Spring/Summer wardrobe.
This was only my second time at Coachella, but I like to think of myself as a festival pro. Figuring out what to wear and what to bring with you isn't rocket science. As for seeing all the sets of your favorite artists? Well, that might take some olympic training. But, I'm so excited to be going to Lollapalooza this July to make up for the acts I had to miss.
What I Wore this Weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment