Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Canadian Tux


The amount of days it actually feels like spring here in Chicago is equivalent to the number of photos in which I'm actually facing the camera: very little. Here's my take on a Canadian tuxedo, with a boxy-fit top from H&M and one of the few pairs of pants I own that are actual denim, not "jeggings." One of the most-worn items in my closet is my denim jacket, so it only seemed appropriate that I started adding chambray shirts into my wardrobe. White patent leather shoes are big this year for spring and they're basically a nice upgrade from your old beat-up canvas Converse. Overall I think the Canadian tux is a great go-to outfit if you're experiencing the transitioning of the seasons like myself!

What I'm Wearing: 
H&M Conscious top | World Market necklace | Dr. Martens Alexei shoes 

No comments:

Post a Comment