Latest Instagrams
Monday, March 30, 2015

California Cool

This past week I spent my spring break back home in southern California. It was so refreshing to finally feel the warmth of the sun on my skin again. The overall silhouette of this outfit is pretty "baggy" and feels very Californian to me.  I guess it's because anything that can be described as flowy captures California's relaxed vibe. This eyelet peasant top is going to be a staple in my closet this year since it's cute and airy. Essentially, I won't be sweating over any potential sweat marks on my clothes. As for my jeans, I never understood the association between loose jeans and boyfriends. If anything, I appreciate boys who wear jeans skinnier than my own. 

What I'm wearing:
Brixton "Wesley" Fedora | Forever 21 Eyelet Top | BDG Slim Boyfriend Jeans | Quay Australia DIXI




No comments:

Post a Comment