Latest Instagrams
Sunday, February 8, 2015

Trying to be Parisienne

I feel like lately my posts have started with me talking about the weather. In my defense, this year is my first real winter. This past week started off with a snow day and it was painfully cold the following few days. I was basically living in my North Face parka. However, Saturday and today we had a bit of a heatwave! By heatwave I mean it was 44 degrees. I know, I can't believe I now consider that as "warm." I took full advantage of the weather and just wore single layers. If you've been reading for a while you will know black and white stripes are my favorite. Can we also appreciate the fact that I was able to find another cute hat to fit my huge head? Thank goodness. It's just the easiest way to dress up an outfit. I attempted to make this shirt slightly more form-fitting by pinning excess behind my back so I could create the illusion of show some type of figure, as opposed to being swallowed by my clothes. Today my friend and I went out for donuts and coffee, so comfort was key. Here's to hoping the upcoming week is slightly warmer, but I'm not banking on it.
What I'm Wearing:
H&M fedora | Zara top (sale) | Forever 21 belt | DV by Dolce Vita boots | DailyLook bag


No comments:

Post a Comment