Latest Instagrams
Saturday, January 24, 2015

Shades of Gray

Anytime I wear a pair of acid wash jeans I am reminded of my faux-emo phase when I spent far too much time and money in Hot Topic. It was rough, but now I've moved on (kinda). I just really needed to put my black Topshop Joni jeans to rest because I literally wore them to shreds. I love Topshop's Joni jeans so much I've repurchased them multiple times and in different washes including the one I'm wearing today. Jeans are one of the two things I will really spend money on. The other would have to be a good leather jacket. Mine is from Zara and I've gotten so much wear out of it. As for this plaid poncho/shawl/blanket/scarf/whatever, I snagged it during the Urban Outfitters sale (but it's not on sale online?). But let's be real...if you actually buy anything for retail price at that store you need to reevaluate your decisions.

What I'm wearing:

No comments:

Post a Comment