Latest Instagrams
Sunday, January 4, 2015

Do it for the 'Gram | New Year's Day

Forever 21 Coat Zara Turtleneck Forever 21 Jeans (similar
Happy belated new year! I hope you all had an great weekend. I spent New Year's weekend in Vegas which isn't that eventful when you're not 21, but still it was fun. I thought I'd make this quick post because I'm actually wearing a color besides black...well it's gray! I love this blurred plaid jacket from Forever 21 because it reminded me of a Ralph Lauren jacket Alexa Chung modeled recently. Because to the A-line cut, you can layer underneath and it doesn't look too bulky. This jacket is from Forever 21's new Premium collection, which is pretty good quality and overall I think Forever 21 has really stepped up its game since the popularity of other, smaller online boutiques. 

No comments:

Post a Comment