Latest Instagrams
Friday, June 20, 2014

As if!

Zara Jacket T by Alexander Wang Crop Sweater Thrifted Skirt Nine West Flats Zara Choker
Unless you've been living under a rock, you'll know that 90s style is back. (Have you seen the amount of people selling tattoo chokers on etsy?) Those aren't really my style so I opted for this pearl choker from Zara because it adds a more polished look to my outfit, even with my oversized denim jacket. Whenever a crop sweater and mini skirt are paired together I get those Clueless-esque vibes. I've honestly been obsessed with this crop sweater because I'm a sucker for Alexander Wang and I purchased it for $40 on my trip to Las Vegas last week at the Neiman Marcus outlet! So choker + crop sweater + mini skirt + denim jacket, I think I've got those 90s essentials down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment